
Katy Perry - Thinking of You (Music Video) + Single [UPDATED]
So the World Premiere of Katy Perry's new video, "Thinking of You", has already surfaced online. I will soon post the video here in my blog, but hopefully, in HQ. I know it will take time to have the HQ/HD version available, so I will post a link to lukaslostboy's LQ video of "Thinking of You" in YouTube. It's better than nothing. Watch it now before it gets deleted! I also included the Track Single of the song taken from Katy's album. The song is really great, and I really love it. It's on repeat on my iPod. Haha. By the way, just a fact, the soldier in the video was played by non other than Kyle XY himself, Matt Dallas!
Enjoy!
Watch the video here!
Link: Watch in YouTube
or Download The Song!
Link: Download Here! *DEAD*
UPDATE:
Link 2: Download Here!
Credits to lukaslostboy for the video.
Please drop your Comments and your "Thank You"s in the comment box! Thanks!
So the World Premiere of Katy Perry's new video, "Thinking of You", has already surfaced online. I will soon post the video here in my blog, but hopefully, in HQ. I know it will take time to have the HQ/HD version available, so I will post a link to lukaslostboy's LQ video of "Thinking of You" in YouTube. It's better than nothing. Watch it now before it gets deleted! I also included the Track Single of the song taken from Katy's album. The song is really great, and I really love it. It's on repeat on my iPod. Haha. By the way, just a fact, the soldier in the video was played by non other than Kyle XY himself, Matt Dallas!
Enjoy!
Watch the video here!
Link: Watch in YouTube
or Download The Song!
Link: Download Here! *DEAD*
UPDATE:
Link 2: Download Here!
Credits to lukaslostboy for the video.
Please drop your Comments and your "Thank You"s in the comment box! Thanks!









No comments:
Post a Comment