
Mac Vs. PC - I Can Do Anything [HD]
(Christmas Special)
I know that this is not part of the plan, but since it's almost Christmas, I decided to post this Christmas related video. This is a very funny ad from Apple. As usual, the battle between Mac and PC goes on. You can also stream this video in YouTube through the link below!
Enjoy!
Watch it here!
Link: Watch in HQ! (Remember to click "Watch in High Quality"!)
or Download it Here!
Link: Download Here!
Please drop your Comments and your "Thank You"s in the comment box! Thanks!
(Christmas Special)
I know that this is not part of the plan, but since it's almost Christmas, I decided to post this Christmas related video. This is a very funny ad from Apple. As usual, the battle between Mac and PC goes on. You can also stream this video in YouTube through the link below!
Enjoy!
Watch it here!
Link: Watch in HQ! (Remember to click "Watch in High Quality"!)
or Download it Here!
Link: Download Here!
Please drop your Comments and your "Thank You"s in the comment box! Thanks!









No comments:
Post a Comment