
American Idol Top 7 Studio Performances
Top 7 Week 1: Songs from the Movies
Here we have Idol's Top 7 before Matt Giraud was eliminated by the people and saved by the judges. Favorite tracks from this week: Falling Slowly by Kris Allen and Endless Love by Danny Gokey. Download now!
Enjoy!
Track List:
01. Adam Lambert - Born To Be Wild
02. Allison Iraheta - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
03. Anoop Desai - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
04. Danny Gokey - Endless Love
05. Kris Allen - Falling Slowly
06. Lil' Rounds - The Rose
07. Matt Giraud - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
To download American Idol Season 8's Top 7 Week 1 Studio Versions, please follow these steps:
To download Top 7 Week 2: Disco Week studio performances:
CLICK HERE to see post!
Please drop your Comments and your "Thank You"s in the comment box! Thanks!
Top 7 Week 1: Songs from the Movies
Here we have Idol's Top 7 before Matt Giraud was eliminated by the people and saved by the judges. Favorite tracks from this week: Falling Slowly by Kris Allen and Endless Love by Danny Gokey. Download now!
Enjoy!
Track List:
01. Adam Lambert - Born To Be Wild
02. Allison Iraheta - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
03. Anoop Desai - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
04. Danny Gokey - Endless Love
05. Kris Allen - Falling Slowly
06. Lil' Rounds - The Rose
07. Matt Giraud - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
To download American Idol Season 8's Top 7 Week 1 Studio Versions, please follow these steps:
1. CLICK HERE to KNOW HOW to VALIDATE your FREE DOWNLOAD.
2. After Doing the Validation Process, go back to this Blog and press F5 in your keyboard to refresh the page for free download.
3. After pressing F5, CLICK HERE to start your FREE Download and enjoy. Try also to explore The Media Remedy to have more free downloads of what is available in my site and many more. Also, if you want to suggest something that I should post here, comment on the ChatBox!
2. After Doing the Validation Process, go back to this Blog and press F5 in your keyboard to refresh the page for free download.
3. After pressing F5, CLICK HERE to start your FREE Download and enjoy. Try also to explore The Media Remedy to have more free downloads of what is available in my site and many more. Also, if you want to suggest something that I should post here, comment on the ChatBox!
To download Top 7 Week 2: Disco Week studio performances:
CLICK HERE to see post!
Please drop your Comments and your "Thank You"s in the comment box! Thanks!









No comments:
Post a Comment